ABOUT THE GALA
The Dizzy Feet Foundation’s Celebration of Dance Gala is our annual fundraising event and THE dance event of the fall. This year, it will be held on Saturday, September 10th at The Novo at LA Live.
This year’s performances included L.A. Dance Project, New York City Ballet Principal dancer, Tiler Peck, Syncopated Ladies, Maddie Ziegler and Dizzy Feet Scholarship recipients from USC Glorya Kaufman School of Dance . Marcelo Gomes & Arron Scott from American Ballet Theatre performed an excerpt from Sir Matthew Bourne’s “Swan Lake“, with Sergei Polunin finishing the show with his incredible solo “Take Me To Church.”
Throughout 2017, Dizzy Feet will be taking a hiatus from gala celebrations to focus on strategic planning and re-aligning our mission/vision.
TABLE & TICKET PURCHASE
Sponsorships opportunities are available that include group tickets to the Celebration dinner and performance, along with a range of other inclusions such as:
– Naming sponsor opportunities for the event
– Host sponsor opportunities for the dinner and post-performance reception
– Sponsorship credit listed on website and print materials
– Opportunity to host a celebrity guest at your sponsor table during dinner.
– Underwriting of dance performances at the Gala Performance
– Access to the VIP post-performance cocktail reception and dancing
– Full or half page ad in the digital tribute journal
For further information on sponsor levels, please contact our Development Manager, Catherine Josey – email@example.com
Each year our gala celebrates the accomplishments of exemplary individuals and entities whose unique contributions have significantly impacted the world of dance. These awards recognize innovation, dedication, support and promotion of the art form.
Derek Hough & Julianne Hough
Gene Kelly Legacy Award
Sir Matthew Bourne
YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
With the goal of raising $500,000, funds will provide 10,000 more students access to a dance education.
Every $50 donation funds one student’s dance education for one year. Your support will help us achieve our goal and allow more students the beautiful gift of dance.